Unfortunately the meeting set down for the 8th June was cancelled, due to weather issues, following the cancellation of the previous meeting. The rain gods conspired against us – yet again. This is Tropical North Queensland, where winter days are dry and clear. Except this year…
Track preparation was impossible – many people don’t realise how much work (days) goes into getting things ready, and it’s all done by volunteers. So we have to wait until June 22 for the next event, which will feature the first round of the Club titles. So come on along and have a fun time with us!
You can find a copy of the program to download here: http://www.cairnsspeedway.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Round-3-June-22.pdf
See you there!